Friday, August 14, 2009

Pizza and Photos


Dear David,

I haven't taken many photos yet- been inspired but still feeling 'meh'. I worked for a couple of hours today on my day off- we are serving so many customers now that we need so much more mise-en-plus doing. I made over a litre of guacamole! I told Michaeli that it had better last through tomorrow!

This is a photo of my school friend Alex and I at Aphrodite's Rocks (Petra tou Romiou) the day after you returned to England. We've known each other 22 years now- met in secondary school and kept in touch. Alex is a mum to two gorgeous kids (Rio Jade and Hayden) and regularly has 'me' time away from them.




This photo was taken at the Beach Party at Riccos' beach in Yeroskipou. I took it in Night mode which is why its a bit wobbly but it shows the fire twirler that was there, the moon, the reflection of the moon on the sea and even the little lights on Moulia Rocks. It was a good night- the music was fantastic and the crowd was great. Busy but buzzing. I can't wait for the next one!

I had a pizza for tea and will get ready and go out in a short while. I'm not staying out late tonight as I have to be in work at 1pm. The hotel is fully booked as tomorrow is Assumption Day (something religious anyway) and the villas are busy so I am sure the pub is going to be packed all this weekend. Its hot here again, I have the fan on me as there is only a slight breeze. The cat is whingeing- I brushed her earlier and got four handfuls of fur out of her before she started complaining- I think I got all the dead fur out anyway and it might stop her throwing up furballs on our bed! I give her cuddles, but she misses company when I am not here, she's too used to having someone around all day!

You haven't texted me yet to say that you are back from your day out with your mum and sister. Or maybe you are back but resting before tea. Whichever I shall ring you when I get back from being out.

I love you and miss you,
With Love From Cyprus
Kathryn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment