Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A photo of me!

Our Executive Chef is in the middle of the photo (with beard)- directly to his left (or the right as you look at the photo) is Michaelis who is in charge of the kitchen I work in- and then myself, Chryso (pastry chef) Kumar, Simon (sushi chef) and then James (Chinese chef), and his assistant who left and I can't remember his name!. On the left of the photo (from left working towards Chef in the middle) is John (butcher), Thingie (can't think of his name lol but he left as he had to go and do his National Service) then Rado (Zimi/ Taverna cold kitchen chef), and then Antonis (taverna chef). Row behind is Aliki (taverna grill chef), Loris (Brasserie assistant chef and hidden in the shadows), Stass (pizza chef), Andrea (pasta chef) and Ludovich (Brasserie chef).

Missing from the photo now is Andrea (now working in place of Kumar with us in the pub- and yes, a third Italian Andrea!), Valentinos and Popi from the Golf and Antonia and another girl who do the staff food and commis-chefing to help us with all the mise en plus.

There will hopefully be a fourth person in the pub kitchen soon to help us out- if so then I get to train them up to be cold kitchen and I get to help in the hot when its busy! Fingers crossed!

If anyone is interested, our Executive Chef has his own website: Andrea Crippa and of course, the website for the Village Square at Aphrodite Hills is Here.

Thats all for tonight!

As always, with love from Cyprus
K xxx

1 comments:

david said...

Hello my love!! What good news! I was expecting to see you in swimming costume and decidedly tanned!!

Oh my love!! The heart aches!!

Love from Canterbury .....................

Post a Comment