Monday, August 31, 2009

Not the flu apparently

Been back to the Flu clinic- and waited three hours for an x-ray of my head as they thought I had a sinus infection (sure sounds like I do!) but I am clear and can go back to work.

So I phoned Chef and I start back on Wednesday- have energy now so I will shortly get the washing up done, my work clothes washed and the flat tidied again!

I made an appointment to go and get a hair cut tomorrow- amazing how quickly it grows at times!

Jim rang me yesterday as he hadn't seen me for a few days- the penthouse I cleaned is already rented out and he needs me to finish the cleaning by the weekend when the new tenants are due to move in. I shall ring him shortly and let him know I can clean it tomorrow- get it done and out of the way!

And in other news, I managed to find a webcam in Carrefours reduced down to 12 Euro- woohooo! lets plug it in and see what it does :)

Lots of love from a snotty sounding woman in Cyprus
K xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment