Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Earthquake!

Hi my love

There was an earthquake this morning just before 9.30 am. I texted you straight away- such a weird sensation- everything went wobbly and the bookcase behind me rattled!

http://www.emsc-csem.org/index.php?page=current&sub=detail&id=137610

The European-Mediterranean Seismology Centre reported it. There are links to witness statements- I submitted a report as I felt it but it isn't showing up yet. It was near Limassol and must have been a strong one to be felt as far away as here, the Troodos region and even in Nicosia! Willow went a bit strange as she stopped eating, looked at me then ran into the bathroom before going out on the balcony.

Just been to 302- I got a phonecall from Val yesterday in a bit of a panic as the owner rang her to say his daughter and friends are coming out on Friday. Luckily there is plenty of bedlinen and towels there so the beds are all made up and all I need to do is a quick wash and polish. Have to do Jasmine 8 and Venus Beach this week too! Busy busy!

Love you lots!
With love from Cyprus
K xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am heading down to our local beach for a quick lie in the sun before work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment