Monday, July 27, 2009

hello my love

Hello my love,

I am missing you so much! I feel so alone and depressed. I want to cry.
I don't know how to fill the forms in. I just don't know. I want to hold
you in my arms.

Well here today, I've been sleeping a lot. My head aches - just been
sleeping and waking up for meals - I had a bath and a shave this
morning - up at 7 am - I don't know what benefits I shall get - all
rather complicated may be the doctor tomorrow will be more helpful.

All the hotels seem to be booked up. Mum wants to come down for a week,
I see them staying somewhere far away. Rosalind wants to come down by
train - it's managing all the suitcases - Mum prefers to come by car.
She will not let me ask your Mum to go get them - it will cost 100
pounds here and back again by car - a lot of money.

My head's adrift - as to what you do with the letter from the Ports
Authority send it to the lawyers. Buggered if I know what it says - all
Greek to me!!

Chat to you later my one and only

David xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment