Saturday, July 25, 2009

24 hours Alone

Dearest David

Missing you even more today. I don't feel 'normal'. I wander around thinking about you- Loris gave me another hug today as he could see I didn't want to talk.

I texted you- no reply? I hope you are well, you sounded so tired when we spoke. I am glad you spent the day at my mums recovering from the flight and everything. Apparently, the flights into Gatwick were delayed due to an emergency landing of a flybe flight from Paris to Wales that had to make an emergency landing due to the passenger cabin filling with smoke. No one was hurt though- and one of the runways was shut for 3 hours.

I have to make the bed before I keel over- I washed the sheets and my work jackets.

I had a great morning with Alex, was so good to catch up. Took her onto the boat and there was a letter stuck to the back window from the Cyprus Ports Authority- its all in Greek. What do I do? Its dated the 2nd July- strange that Geoff didn't mention it. Do I just pass it onto the lawyers? I don't want to go near the harbour master at the moment- tempted to email them from you and say that if they don't communicate in English they will pay for the translation or we will just keep ignoring them.

Its cooler here tonight and I can feel my eyelids dropping. I have to clean 302 tomorrow- but will be home after that so will try and ring you wherever you are.

Sleep well hunny.

From Cyprus With Love

Kathryn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment